The company AV Composites was established in 2005 by its managers Vincent Aprin and Fabrice Gravier further to a competition organized by the Ministry of Research and Industry and OSEO (ANVAR), for which it was a winner and also received awards :
- "Master Creator 2004" for entrepreneurship
- 4th prize CREA 13 in 2008
- Regional and national award 2010 trophy for innovation awarded by the INPI
- Regional and national OSEO prize awarded by Deloitte in 2010.
Proving itself innovative, AV Composites pursues its development by offering the market innovative and patented products.
AV Composites is a SAS with a capital of 396.001 €uros, which has seen its sales steadily growing up in the first 5 years, and in 2015 AV Composites has set a goal of doubling its turnover within 5 years to reach 10 million € in 2018 (a National implantation with an international development).
Since 2008, AV Composites never ceased to invest in the expansion of its industrial site:
- 2008: creation of its industrial site of 4500m²
- 2013: expansion to 6500m² with a second building
- 2017: forecast of second industrial site of 15000m²
With three semi-continuous production lines to ensure flexibility and excellent productivity, nowadays AV Composites has a production capacity of:
- 1,620 m² with one team / day or 356 000 m² per year
- 2430 m² with two teams / day or 534 000 m² per year.
As the core business of the company is the mastery of panels gluing, the choice of a two-component polyurethane adhesive was an evidence:
- More cohesive system than a one-component glue (no air bubbles)
- Glue mechanically more efficient
- Hard and soft glue (but not brittle)
Comparison: "The best of one component glue is as good as the worse bi-component glue".
AV Composites is a company at the forefront of innovation with several patents registered each year.
Technical expertise enabled to achieve around 3000 hours per year of R&D based on the following tools:
- CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- 3D printer
- Lacquer Thickness Gauge
- Stereo Microscope
- Acoustic Enclosure with meter
- Traction, flexion, peeling machine
- Acetic acid salt spray Enclosure
- Vacuum pump
- Experimental Research methodology based on the factor matrices DOE
AV Composites company has a wide range of different products to meet the technical requirements in all relevant fields.
From 20 to 23 November 2018 Hall 1 Stand H43Read more +
From 27 to 28 March 2018 in TAMPA CONVENTION CENTER 333 S Franklin Street Tampa, FL 33602Read more +
From 27 February to 3 March 2018 in Stuttgart GERMANY - HALL 10 Stand 10D75Read more +
November 06-10 2017 at Exhibition Center Paris Nord Villepinte Hall 5A Stand L25Read more +